PDA

View Full Version : anyone in or around the NYC area?

damnitsfrancis
05-19-2004, 04:12 AM
well guess what, i finally got my FIRST JOB!!! and its selling A/C's LOL these arent the regular A/C's u get that you can just throw in a window, they are some special shit, since i just got this job im not too technical yet but im getting there. They are a bit expensive but these things are kickass. i was in the room with one of these on full blast and you barely herd it, all you herd was when the air was comming out, thats it, and thats how fast the air comes out. the units also have motored osculators or whatever that is that guides the direction the air goes, you can control it from a remote and you can set it on auto to go up and down and any other direction it can go in. its pretty sweet. so if you are interested just tell me because i need to make some money here lol. sorry to all the other people that are excluded

oh shit, my 69th post!!11 hell yes 8)

AusTexRex
05-19-2004, 04:13 AM
oscillators. for real life sales pitches I presume you won't say shit, and you won't be so casual lol.

damnitsfrancis
05-19-2004, 05:27 AM
well i wont be so casual in real life, because i want to look profesional and get some money. but with just regular people why be so stuck up ya know? i dont have a stick up my ass lol

Shaggy
05-19-2004, 06:56 AM
What now...are you selling them. You a salesperson now... :lol:

damnitsfrancis
05-19-2004, 07:10 AM
yes i am, my first job =] its not bad, i can try to make a sale whenever i want so that means i can hold down another part-time job too. i can make sales through ads or just calling up people or visiting busineses when i happen to pass by.

2ROTORMOTOR
05-31-2004, 04:39 AM
I worked on ac's for about a year... and my dad is a mechanical engineer so I deal with this shit everyday... so is it a window unit or an in room system.....

damnitsfrancis
05-31-2004, 05:20 AM
split system :]

Shaggy
05-31-2004, 05:29 AM
Split system..whats that mean?

damnitsfrancis
05-31-2004, 06:21 PM
its like central air except no ducts. u have the unit on the outside that does the work and a unit on the inside that makes the cold air come out basically

Shaggy
05-31-2004, 08:49 PM
So its window based?

damnitsfrancis
06-01-2004, 03:12 AM
it hangs off a wall