PDA

View Full Version : recipies

damnitsfrancis
06-18-2004, 04:36 AM
i dont know if spelt that right but whatever lol. so yeah, whats the favorite thing you guys like to eat that you can cook? or whatever else. i have a very simple one. all you need is chicken breast, a egg or two and italian style bread crumbs. besides that some salt and pepper is good too and some motzerlla(sp?) cheese.

first i crack the eggs and put the stuff in a bowl and add some pepper. then put the bread crumbs in a seperate dish too. i get the chicken breast and any thick ones i dont like i cut thinner. then i place the breast in the eggs and really soak and move it around to get a lot of the egg covering it. after that i put it in the bread crumbs, make sure it is covered good and just for fun put it back in the eggs and then back in the breadcumbs, lol. i then fry em for a few minutes each since they are thin. and just before they are done and u dont need to flip em over again i put the cheese to let it melt a bit then put it on the dinner plate. i add a bit or salt later if i want. and there you go. my favorite dish ^_^

Hollywood
06-21-2004, 05:13 AM
I like sushi

dub-c
06-21-2004, 05:16 AM
well, i like to make weird things, like ice cream shakes.

stuff needed:
- blender
- ice cream of choice
- banana's/cherry's/watermelon etc
- milk ( white or choc )

Directions:
-take as much ice cream and jam it into that blender
-peal the skins of the fruit
-add your choice of milk
-blend that sheit up
-then finally, pour into a cup, put it into the freezer for about 5 min then enjoi !

yummy 8)

Hollywood
06-22-2004, 06:14 PM
what about well drinks?
whats everyone like?

damnitsfrancis
06-23-2004, 03:37 AM
what about well drinks?
whats everyone like?

alcahol and lots of it.

AusTexRex
06-23-2004, 03:57 AM
You can always count on Francis for the 100% non-specific obvious answer :p. Notice he spelled it wrong, I think he likes it very much.

My favorite drink would be pretty much any Belgian Ale <- creamy, glorious beer.