PDA

View Full Version : 83 RX7 $300!

gnarkilleptic
07-01-2004, 04:53 AM
Well long story short i basically got this car as a hand me down.. the motor has been completely built by me and will run but shitty.... It needs a carb or a rebuild on the carb.. I KNOW that is whats wrong with it.. I was in the process of gutting it for AUTOX or drifting but got tired of the project.. it is completely legal cept for a headlight doesnt work... (bulb replacment) It has a clear title.. and has a full exhaust system setup... i think pacesetter.. not sure but can find out.. Dont get jaded people.. its a beater,,, but can be a runner very quickly.. there are 0.5 miles on the motor as all I did after putting the motor in was pull start it... i have most of the interior.. just not in the car.. the seats dash and console are still in it but thats it... the seatbelts are in there but not bolted in... like I said.. its a project but quite a quick on if you know what you are doing,, hit me up at [email protected] for inquiries..

will take any reasonable offer or trade for basically anything running as I have a baby on the way.. Thank you for your time.. BTW Im located in San Antonio, and can deliver within 200 miles for some cash :shock: