PDA

View Full Version : WTB reasonably priced fd

clint_beastwood
05-26-2014, 04:23 PM
Hey everyone, Im looking for something affordable, not the outrageous price tags on ebay or autotrader. Im a mechanic so if it needs some love it's not a problem, it will be my project car anyway. I live in Kentucky but if the deal is right I am willing to pick up myself or arrange for shipping....the car does not have to be in KY, I am willing to drive a ways for a good deal. If you're looking to sell please show me what you have.

scubasteve623
07-11-2014, 04:18 AM
i have a 1994 fd with a few things that need to be fixed, 5th gear synchro, high side ac line at the service fitting is snapped, just replaced clock spring and ignition cylinder, currently fixing electrical issues that the previous owner had caused, car has 108k miles, but mechanically the engine runs fine and makes power with no problem, front struts need to be replaced, they are sagging due to weak aftermarket springs that have been on the car for a while, the paint is also sun faded on the hood roof and hatch lid, car has a list of small upgrades here and there but was dynod before i purchased the vehicle and with the stock turbos it made 267 hp at the wheels and the engine checked out fine, if youre interested in the vehicle you can either contact me through this website or you can shoot me a text at (832)-465-7019. Thank you.