PDA

View Full Version : 1991 RX-7 Convertible

zoomzoom91rx-7
10-09-2014, 03:36 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm interested in selling my 1991 rx-7 vert. I'm located about 40 miles south of Nashville, TN. I'm asking $12,250, but am willing to take any reasonable offers. The pictures really don't do this car justice, but here's a description of the car (thanks for viewing - I have more pics if you'd like to see more):

Up for sale is a very nice, unmolested, all original Mazda RX-7 convertible. It has the twin-rotary engine with 6-port induction with only 38,250 original miles and a 5 speed manual transmission. This car is in exceptional cosmetic and mechanical condition. It runs smoothly, shifts nicely and has an immaculate interior and exterior. This car looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor. The car has always been garage kept by me and the previous owner. This Mazda was purchased from Pye Mazda in Chattanooga, TN on 6/19/1991. I have all the original documentation that came with the car (window sticker, owners manual, warranty manual, etc.) This car has been in Tennessee its entire life. This Mazda has all the bells and whistles that where offered for this year: A/C, power steering, vented power disc brakes, tilt wheel, power windows, power locks, cruise control, 4-wheel independent suspension, and headrest speakers