PDA

View Full Version : plz help wont go into gear

gsxrx
03-08-2009, 01:23 PM
car was running fine.woke up next day warmed up car and could not put it into gear and clutch pedal has no pressure.realised clutch fluid cyclinder was empty.refilled it went strait into gear.drove for few hours . parked up then went to start few hours later doing same thing.wont go into gear but cylinder is full???no pressure on pedal

NI_racing
06-11-2009, 11:47 AM
Man i had almost the same issue. Thought there might be something wrong with the clutch assembly since my fluid was still full. In my case, i replaced the clutch and it drove wel for 48 hours, then started actin up again. So i called up mazdatrix and ordered new master cylinder, slave cylinder and new hard lines for both. Just got the parts so hopefully ill have it up and running again in a dau or two.

With your situation tho, once the fluid ran out, you started pushin air thru the lines, which might be whats causing your lack of pedal response. Try bleeding the system and see what happens. While your in there working on it, examine the rubber hose on the slave for wear and tear. That might be or become an issue shortly, in which case the steel line is much nicer. Best of luck to ya