PDA

View Full Version : Looking to sell my 93 RX7 Project

HybridGarage
05-05-2009, 01:23 AM
Like the title says Im going to sell My RX7. I have had it for a while and was planning on fixing it up. The motor was bad when I got it and was going to do a rebuild with a single turbo upgrade but I'm now going to buy a house and don't have the time for it. So I figured I would see if anybody was interested in it. Pics coming tomorrow but here is a short run down.

Interior is in mint condition!
Bad motor (but have some parts to start the rebuild) New apex seals, new oil seals; basically the whole rebuild kit minus the bearings.

Car has got it's nics and small dings from siitting around so long but I have started the body work. It is really not in that bad of shape, but it does need a paint job.

The car has 3in PF exhaust, PF engine management, PF intercooler upgrade kit, PF boost gauge. and greddy turbo timer, an aftermarket aluminum radiator.

Car has a lot of potential, I just don't have the time for it. I'm not that up to date with the value of this car, in this condition so I will be taking offers. Please pm or call 540-408-4764 with any ?

use link to see pics of the car http://vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5251529#post5251529