PDA

View Full Version : Over Boosting....help urgent!!!!

HERVIE
05-10-2009, 10:01 AM
Hi guys,

Just wanna ask for help badly.

Im currently buying my 2nd rx7. But before everything else. When I test Drove the car, It was at fine at partial throttle and reached read line with no hesitation with typical rx7 growl... But when i retried at full throtle and felt the turbo kicking in around 3000 rpm when it hited 5k rpm it bogged down. It's never been new to me driving turbo cars and upgrading them buut this would be just the 2nd time im going to buy again a rotary powered "rocket".

My first rotary was a 2nd gen but sad to say I was never impressed with the handling not due to mazda's design but how it was converted (I Lived in the Philippines and import rx7 from JAPAN which is RHD originaly). After I let go of her I Bought some "turbo Piston" (Silvia, MR2, GT Starlet) but really went back to rotary. "SWEET"

Anyway, It's a first gen rx7 with 13bt in it. Already swaped everything from ECU, Transmission, Fuel Pump and etc from N/A to Turbo. Im using the Turbo2 Engine and everything in it.

I haven't checked the vacume lines to the wastegate, Where should the vacume line come from to the waste gate?, whats the stock boost of Turbo2 13bt?, Haven't checked also the wastegate and lastly what should be the other things I should check or replace to eliminate this problem.:confused:

Im waiting to cure this problem before I let go of my hard earned money.

Hope I will get the soonest Advice to fix this problem...

Waiting.

Thank's in advance...:):)

Regards,

Hervie