PDA

View Full Version : Wankel Challenge

andresj
08-13-2009, 11:36 AM
Hey here is a thread in the west section for those who have not seen it and those that are out of state but maybe interested in driving out for the events.

Original post
" Hey I was just talking to my cousin and he owns a ae86 and he is attending a 4AG Challenge at Streets of Willow then later to ButtonWillow. I was wondering if any of you guys would even be interested to see if we could some how start up a 13B Challenge or just a event where a lot of Rx7's or 13B powered cars can go and track together and have some sort of prize or bragging rights? I don't know just throwing it out it's pretty late and I am bored. Just thought it would be cool to have a 13B Challenge and have it through out the year all over California not just one track. "

Just wondering if you guys had any ideas on how to group the cars. I was thinking using a similar set up like Redline Time Attack and having a street, modified and unlimited classes. Another idea from a fellow club member was having Street N/A, Street Turbo, and Unlimited. All street classes must only be lightly modded with street tires. Unlimited pretty much anything goes!

If you want the link to the rx7club one send me a message.