PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: 87' Rx-7 Turbo, please read, complicated

hanguksimon
08-29-2009, 11:06 PM
Hi, I have a 87' RX-7 that I bought some time ago, it was N/A, but had the scooped hood for turbo, so I took it to shop and got a used Turbo 13b S4 engine with the transmission. Thats where it gets complicated, I didn't know I would have to replace everything, so I bought an HKS intake, a new driveshaft, factory plumbing for the intercooler, an ebay turbo exhaust kit from header back, its got a test pipe. It's still in the shop cause they then told me after I bought those that from the end of driveshaft back is incompatible cause the driveshaft doesnt fit. Now I can't afford to buy a whole rear end of the ride so I can't get my car out the shop for the labor done which comes to a little less than 1500. The shop is in Killeen, TX, so if you wanna buy the car, you can take it for 4000, which includes the labor for mechanic and pick it up from them. Gonna have to be towed. We will have to work something out cause I am in Colorado Springs at Fort Carson now, in the army, was at Fort Hood where my car is. Let me know if you want more details. Thanks.