PDA

View Full Version : 1989.5 FC S5 chassis track car...SF bay area CA

rxheaven1
08-31-2009, 06:07 AM
I am finally selling my 2nd gen rx7 that I've had since 1997. I have gone through 2 engines and the current engine in it is from Atkins rotary and installed at a local speed shop BlaxTrax in the SF bay area. The engine itself has less than 300 miles on it as it is not street legal due to the bridge port and high-flow cat. I cannot drive it on the street so I haven't driven it alot since getting it done. The car has been sitting and will probably need some work to get it going as well as a new battery. I was able to get it started right away and it ran for 20 min flawlessly. I drove it around the block a few times and the brakes could use some attention, but other than that, its good. The interior has been stripped and it has ebay mazdaspeed racing seats, front and rear strut bars, K&N intake, Corksport exhaust and high flow cat, NRG quick release steering hub with MOMO steering wheel, Corksport stainless steel brake lines, oil cooler line, Turbo II hood. I also have the stock GTU wheels, Turbo II 10th anniversary wheels, and on the car are the 91 5 spoke wheels. It was a great car to drive and work on, but I can't drive it on the street and don't have the room to keep it. Anyone interested in it or some parts, hit me up and we can deal. Im just looking for a reasonable offer and for someone to actually use it so it doesn't go to waste. Remember that it is NOT street legal and would be a nice track car, or project car, or parts car. Please email me if your interested in seeing pics. I have some and can send them.

Thanks,
Mike