PDA

View Full Version : 93 SR20det miata project for sale or trade

inditen
10-31-2009, 03:23 PM
I have a 93 mazda miata with 93k on body. I have a nissan S13 Sr20det red top engine which was rebuilt by Top Hat performance and transmission. both engine and tranny on in the car all hoses turbo lines are connected. also has intercooler piping done with a stock Rb25 B.O.V. piping is not the best work. Car turns over but waiting for fuel pump to get here so I get start it up. Has ecu in the car already. things need tranny speed sensor and driveshaft made. i do have oem miata driveshaft. I have the muffler but needs exhaust piping done. NO power steering and A/C. has Aluminum crank pulley.

now for the miata. 93 white miata 5sped(sr20det in 5spd)chrome roll bar with hartop.16in Kosei rims, new tires. racing beat springs, KYB 8 way adjustable stock. hood a scratched from falling off top of car and had a reck on fron left fend but was fix to the best it can be. I live in buford Ga by the mall of Ga. u can reach me at 770-335-1689. asking for 5,000.00 for it or looking for a 3rd gen stock rx7 5spd. if rx7 needs work its ok ill consider. if I dont answer leave name and number thanks alot come by and see it if u like

inditen
10-31-2009, 03:23 PM
i work and get off work at 7pm. thanks