PDA

View Full Version : Killed a rice mobile...

black rocket
08-05-2004, 05:05 PM
OK, this is little long but...

I went to the movie the other night and took my rex for a change.

Came out of the theater and found somebody wrote "wash me" on my window :x Yeah, it was not clean as I haven't washed and detailed for about a week :( .

That kinda pissed me off, but I gaffed it off.

On the way back home there were some asshole tailgating me (I'm driving the speed limit). Then, I noticed the asshole gone on to the left lane to pass me.

I was kinda pissed because someone touched my car :evil: while I was at the theater already. I saw Celica rice mobile on my left and I just stepped on the gas and smoked that sob.

I know it was not much of a kill, but it made me feel better :D .

SilverFD
02-11-2005, 01:58 AM
good job, down with rice. I think riced out cars should be illigal

dRuNk-mEdIc
02-24-2005, 04:40 AM
Thats the way to take the anger out :) . Sorry about the washing thing, but we always get a lil messy sometimes :) . Silver they shouldn't be illegal because killing one is twice the fun and they all have to start somewhere. I love where I live, Riced Hondas with Euro lights, APC stickers, Pepboys mufflers disgrace to our youth :( . Then again killing em is twice the fun :) :) .

13b_demon
07-04-2005, 05:45 AM
beating them is fun but they always have a stupid excuse for losing

2ROTORMOTOR
07-04-2005, 08:29 AM
beating them is fun but they always have a stupid excuse for losing

agreed. O the guy in the muffler shop put my apc muffler backwards.

black rocket
07-04-2005, 09:07 AM
Hey 2RR! It's been a long time, man...welcome back :)

They put them backward? What an idiot.

Psycho_Dad
07-09-2005, 12:12 PM
beating ricers is like getting a gold for the special olimpics, your still retarded man!!

i cant stand them, infact most of them dont dare to dance when im driving anything turbo, or perhaps they do but their 18" chromies are holding em back while i slap 3rd and pull away from em

so many cops nowadays, so many cops...

peace
Psycho_Dad

black rocket
07-09-2005, 08:32 PM
Yeah...talk about so many cops :evil:

I saw Highway Patrol the other day going west bound with lights on and the same one came back and got someone else going east bound.

Ricers are like momentary satisfaction that I get thinking my FC could have fallen to the wrong hands having stickers with wings :lol:

Psycho_Dad
07-09-2005, 09:53 PM
didnt you know? stickers are just to hide all the dents from their poor parking skills... and wings are so they know where the back of their car is... they have purpose, but they try to hide it by saying their car is fast and cool

Peace

Psycho_Dad

black rocket
07-09-2005, 11:57 PM
Learn something everyday...Thanx Psycho_Dad!!!! :)

papito_85
08-07-2005, 03:35 AM
what year celica was it?