PDA

View Full Version : my fc3s has kinda of a hard time starting

bradsfd3c
09-14-2010, 06:07 AM
when i go to start it its almost like the battery cant turn it over and it dose after like ten secondes of cranking?? i need help!!!!:confused::confused:

black rocket
09-14-2010, 04:33 PM
First, I'd ck the battery integrity, then, move onto ignition (plugs, coils, plug wires), ck injector function ((flooding or lack of fuel), ck fuel pressure. If all forementioned issues cks out you want to ck compression :(

Is your FC stock?

bradsfd3c
09-15-2010, 03:52 AM
it floods super easy but then sometimes it seems like is not getting enough fuel . then the battery that i have is not good its been crap for awhile but even with a diff one it still has a hard time to start

bradsfd3c
09-15-2010, 03:55 AM
oh and yess it is all stock except the ait intake its just an air filter after the maf.

bradsfd3c
09-15-2010, 05:07 AM
its the battery and i think its just fuel left over fuel.. from the last drive. how do i get it out b4 i shut off??

black rocket
09-15-2010, 04:14 PM
its the battery and i think its just fuel left over fuel.. from the last drive. how do i get it out b4 i shut off??

Ok, injector itself is a "solenoid valve" and what is a function of solenoid valve? It opens & closes it by demand. I hear and read so many ppl claim it's a left over fuel and it really makes me wonder about their mechanical knowlege.

Now, back to injector/solenoid valve. If it's working properly injector should be closed when it should and opens when it should.

However, due to contaminants in the fuel that escaped inadequate filteration system affects injectors' function by having injector left open, in turn, flood!

So, you probably can figure out now that "left over" fuel has no bearing on improperly functioning injectors that causes flood.