PDA

View Full Version : Looking to trade...

Weatherby
10-10-2010, 06:24 PM
Hi all,

I have a 1966 Mustang notch-back with a 289cid V8 and I'm looking to trade it off. I've posted on a few forums just to see what the "market" might be for this sort of thing and as I've lost interest in it I think it's time it is given a new home.

Since I've always wanted an RX7 and especially an FD I figured this was a good place to try as well.

If you'd be interested in discussing the terms of a trade for an FD (preferably not a touring one but I won't be overly picky if a nice car is offered). The only condition I will put on it is that it must be a manual tranny and must be drivable (no cars without motors as my Mustang is perfectly drivable as is). Running car for running car. Also, I'll put a preference on cars WITHOUT sunroofs, can't stand the damn things... but won't rule it out all together.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

BTW: Will post photos as soon as I get some new ones taken to show current condition etc.

BoostedFC
10-10-2010, 06:36 PM
Well two cars on completely different ends of the spectrum. I would think your best bet would be to sell the Mustang out right & just buy the FD of your choice. This thread also should be in the For sale/trade section not here. Good luck with whatever route you go & let us know how things work out. BTW take a minute & do a intro thread, Welcome to the forum.