PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in buying a rotary out of a 2nd Gen?

WRXaDDiction
01-04-2011, 02:49 PM
Hey to all.First off I am new to the RX7/Rotary so I apologize for any inaccurate knowledge I may possess about rotaries.Second I'm considering selling a rotary engine out of a 86 model. Might as well sell the tranny too. I also have a Garrett a/r 60 turbo and intercooler and a KOYO radiator as well. Not sure what it's all worth so I guess I can take offers. I will post pics later today as well. At this point I can tell you it is a running engine with no oil leaks( apex seals are intact ) There is no throttle body or I/C piping and no exhaust. Basically it's my daughters car and she wants to pan it and put a LS1 in it. She's pretty stuck on the idea so I don't think I'm gonna need the drive train. I would be willing to sell it all as a lot or parted out. I also have a Haltech E6K ECU and harness But I've already been offered $550 for the Haltech. So it may already have been sold. Unless someone wants it for a little more. Thanks in advance!:)

black rocket
01-05-2011, 12:48 AM
That's one awesome deal on the Haltech. You can't even but a set of harness for $550!

BoostedFC
01-05-2011, 05:05 AM
Good luck with the sale!

WRXaDDiction
01-05-2011, 01:34 PM
Yeah I've been told I'm close to half of what I should be asking. But I have no use for it. I figure if this deal falls though with this sale I will offer it to the Forums. Honestly, It's hard to find anyone that even knows what it is around town. So I decided to hit the Rotary forums for the sale. I'm more into Subaru's and COBB AP's

EastonH8
01-09-2011, 04:13 AM
How much would you take for just the motor? know how many miles it has?

shannonspeelman1231
04-19-2011, 06:50 AM
how much for the fmic an turbo