PDA

View Full Version : Previous owner molded body kit...HELP

Pgentry
01-25-2011, 04:31 AM
hey what can i do...all my body is molded....and is now starting to crack due to poor molding....i dont want to mess up my baby but i dont know what to do. please lemme know

black rocket
01-25-2011, 09:49 AM
Shoot, I never done it before... I wish I could help.

BoostedFC
01-31-2011, 07:10 PM
Never noticed this thread, but where did he mold? Did he mold in the seams between the fenders & bumpers? If it's already cracked you will most likely be sanding down the area & repainting.

Pgentry
02-01-2011, 02:21 AM
yeah it was betweek the fenders and bumpers, is there any way to bring my seams back? so that i can accually work on parts of the car i need to get to without trashing my front end? my avatar is my baby i just wanna make sure i can get to anything that i need to, i just got a 150 piece grinder the other day so i might be able to do it myself i just need to know if i can bring her back to having seams so if somthing bad happes it doesnt get trashed and the front end and sides and rear dont get trashed also please lemme konw, thanks boosted

BoostedFC
02-01-2011, 02:49 AM
Yeah you can get it back to having seems, you are still going to need to paint the area after removing the body filler.

Pgentry
02-01-2011, 03:06 AM
gotcha thanks man