PDA

View Full Version : hello

TwinTurboDuramax
02-09-2011, 12:20 AM
hey guys im kinda out of place here lol. i have a 2006 chevy silverado 3500 crew cab dually duramax diesel. its twin turbo (gt4202r and gt37rva), running efi live, race fuel regulator, egr delete, 4" tb to 8" stack, ppe 160gph lift pump, traction bars, zf6 6-speed tranny with southbend tripple disc feramic clutch. i mainly use it for diesel truck pulls and a weekend street truck. my main purpose for creating an account is because i have some parts that i figured someone on here might be able to use. how many posts do you have to have before you can post in the classifieds? i have a brand new set of injectors that ive read that you guys can use. they are bosch 1600cc 160lb injectors that i have no use for. can anyone help me out? thanks

BoostedFC
02-09-2011, 10:52 AM
Not sure on the post count needed to access the classifieds, but if you want PM me what you have, how much you want, contact info & any pics. I then can do a sale thread for you, just click my name then hit PM. Just be sure that you can be contacted about the items & if they sell it would be nice to inform me so I can close the thread.