PDA

View Full Version : tranny swap

apex predator
02-26-2011, 04:28 AM
I have a 1994 auto rx7 that i put a 5 speed in. ive used a manual wireing harness and connected it to a power fc.im getting no power to the injectors.i am getting power to the spark plugs.there is a white connector on the harness that is to small for the white connector in the car under the dash. does anyone know what these conectors are for. maybe the reason for no power to the injectors,any suggestions on what to do ?thanks again hopefully soon to be truely at the top of the "food chain"

BoostedFC
02-26-2011, 08:07 PM
Would love to help, but not too familiar with the Power FC & it's connectors. Maybe on of the other guys here can help.

apex predator
02-26-2011, 08:20 PM
any idea why my injectors are not fireing? they worked fine before i did the tranny swap.i dont think it has any thing to do with the computer ,maybe the difference is in the wireing harness auto vs manual. they each have a white connector from the main harness under the dash but the automatic harnesses connector is longer than the manuals.ineed to figure out which wires go to the injectors. can anybody point me in the right direction?

black rocket
02-26-2011, 11:21 PM
I'm not proficient on FD, however, you probably are aware, there's universal auto & universal CA. You'll probably need to ck w/ power FC wiring diagram provided for proper fitment for a proper ECU.