PDA

View Full Version : Before posting..please read here!

Shaggy
03-26-2004, 07:22 PM
This forum is to help you out on tyring to sell your car. Please make sure you post enough information about your car, from type/year of the car, how many miles it has and the condition of it. Please also try to post pictures of your car.

Be sure to post your asking price and NO Ebay link whatsoever... no exceptions, or post will be deleted.

Thank you.

ruddyrid
05-29-2009, 08:42 PM
Maybe mentioning the state in the title would be nice

jim t
09-21-2009, 01:48 AM
for sale i have a 1992 convt with bad eng an trans new tires on 17inch crome rims an custom seats

jim t
09-21-2009, 01:50 AM
for sale i have 4 15inch bbs wheels no center caps good tires daytona fl 150$ can reach me at 386-492-2699

Scott H.
12-01-2011, 07:04 AM
This forum is to help you out on tyring to sell your car. Please make sure you post enough information about your car, from type/year of the car, how many miles it has and the condition of it. Please also try to post pictures of your car.

Be sure to post your asking price and NO Ebay link whatsoever... no exceptions, or post will be deleted.

Thank you.

Does this include links to Craigslist or other non-RX-7 forums? I have a FC race car for sale, and I have it posted on forums dedicated to the SCCA class it was built to compete in, for the purpose of independent validation of my price, given the unique attributes the car has. When I created my thread, it did not appear in the forums. I'm wondering if that is the reason why. I'm happy to play by the rules, so if I broke a rule somewhere, I promise that it was not intentional. Just trying to be as informational as possible.

Thanks,

-Scott

Simpol1
04-04-2012, 05:45 PM
Hello Shaggy, I've put up an ads for a 1990 GTU (Simpol1) But it does not seem to show text or photos. Please advise! Thanks
Dir email: [email protected]

Bobrunyan
11-08-2012, 03:26 PM
How do I delete alisting?

Bobrunyan
11-08-2012, 06:45 PM

Thank you.I'm trying to delete 2 gslse's for sale but get no answers as to how.
[email protected]
Bob

cjmom
07-23-2015, 12:11 AM
This is an unusual find. This one owner car has been garaged its entire life. It is in exceptional condition with only 10,029 miles. This is the last model year of the 1st generation RX-7,a Classic 1st generation collectable. Located in Oregon

1985 Mazda RX-7 GS
Rotary Engine
Manual 5 speed
Base car, no A/C easy to modify
Original down to the tires.

Runs great!
Recently serviced (carburetor kit, fuel pump, fuel filter, etc.) due to sitting. It will need new tires.

marathonboats
08-10-2018, 03:03 AM
I sell my car type of honda accord 2011 second hand. anyone interest can caontact me