PDA

View Full Version : 1979 RX-7 GS, 60K miles Original Red Paint

B-Stung
08-24-2011, 05:45 AM
Hello,

For sale 1979 RX-7 GS with factory air, sunroof with pouches, alloys, 5speed, and original paint. This car is red with black vinyl interior and has only 60k original miles (except the engine).
The body is completely rust free including underneath and looks great. The paint is still shiny, but has a couple of chips and dings as would be expected from a 33 year old car. The interior is near mint with only a split in the driver's seat bottom. Carpets, door panels, headliner and all interior plastics are in great shape and the dash is still good. It has a 1/4 crack between two speaker holes.
The car was sold new in CA and I have the records to about 1990. The went up to Washington state for a few years but was seldom driven. At about 50k miles the engine broke and I purchased the car in that condition. The car has an engine from a 1983 RX-7 with 140k miles that does not leak, smoke or run hot. Passed CA smog by running a catalytic converter as the original thermo-reactor was missing.
The car has factory a/c that worked fine until last winter, when the high pressure hose from the compressor to the condensor developed a hole.
If you are looking for a really clean 1st gen car this is a very nice vehicle.
Call Paul at 949-981-0347 with any questions. Reason for selling, too many cars and this vehicle is not getting much use over the past several months. Always garaged.
Pictures available. Asking $2500

Thank you,

chase7687
01-03-2012, 02:00 PM
can you send me some pics?