PDA

View Full Version : 86 2+2 rx-7

862+2
11-15-2011, 02:38 AM
My name is adam and i'm selling a 1986 Mazda Rx-7 2+2. The car is in good condition the previous owner had the engine rebuilt around 100,000 miles, the car is currently at 132,000. The interior is in good condition for its age and is full interior with back seats minus a couple vents that weren't in the car when I got it. The passenger seat does have a small tear but all others are in good shape. The body is in great shape minus the hood. The previous owner had the car repainted two years ago, and just before I got the car a tree limb fell on the hood and damaged it beyond repair. The car does run and drive well it has a 13b with an auto trans that shifts good. This is an unmolested, unmodified, oem vehicle. It does have a coolant leak around the coolant fill neck. The car also needs a new set of tires, but other than that its in good condition. The car is titled and located in Fort Wayne Indiana. I am selling for $1750 obo. Depending on your location I can deliver for a fee. If interested please call 260-804-1933 or e-mail me at [email protected]