PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy a 3rd gen rx7 for project

JohnyNFS
03-16-2013, 07:18 AM
Hi every1,

I am looking for an rx7 for a build, it doesn't need to be operational but body needs to be intact and it needs to be rolling so have all drivetrain components, axels and wheels.
Engine will be swapped out for an LS3 stroked, twin-turboed motor and the tranny will be built also so no issues if there is any problem with it.

It would be nice to have the dashboard and the wireings but not a must, flood damage is fine too.

If you have something like this laying around that you would be happy to get rid of than please contact me ASAP! Send some pics and info and how much you want for it!

Im in L.A. so if you are around here that would be a great plus.

Thanks for looking ;)

andytrance
05-25-2013, 06:20 PM
I have a fully intact 93fd in my garage. body is straight. Its a complete car with a faded paint job. When i got it the turbo's and engine tested good and i drove it for a while. It had a leaking fuel line and a small engine fire. A couple electrical connectors behind the fuel rail burned up and that's it. Fire was about 30 seconds long. I parked the car 2 years ago and started to pull it apart. Never got far. Let me know if you want more info or pictures. 360-798-2091