PDA

View Full Version : 1990 GXL white/blue perfect!... CLEAN!! $3300 obo

meat
12-09-2004, 12:31 AM
hey everyone i'm selling yet another one of my rx7's this one is CLEAN!!! ... 1990 gxl power everything has all the original parts ie the hatch cover owners manuals all that stuff EVERYTHING WORKS!..adjustable suspension all the good stuff...white exterior blue interior has a cold air intake and front strut tower bar from previous owner(close friend of mine meticulously cared for ORIGINALLY A CALIFORNIA CAR i have a photocopy of the california title to prove it. NO RUST this car is my everyday driver the car has never failed me it has about 125k on it i use 5w-30 valvoline oil it has 30 psi oil pressure at idle and 60 or better at highway speeds (LOTS OF LIFE LEFT) clutch is in great shape not one rip in the interior the hood has a chip in it the size of a nickel A WHITE TURBO II HOOD IS INCLUDED NEEDS PAINT i am only selling this car to help fund another project price is negotiable i live in Indiapolis Indiana can help deliver
car drives perfect no shakes HESITATIONS ANYTHING no grinding whatsoever this car has been very very well taken care of will make you happy i can email pictures upon request feel free to email me at [email protected] or call me on my cell (812) 350-2376 thanks, Matt