PDA

View Full Version : The Fast and the furious

dRuNk-mEdIc
02-24-2005, 06:02 AM
Well it comes up everytime........the movie....what do you think of it? What would you change in it because there coming out with The Fast and the furious 3 with Vin Diesel in Mehico? :roll: What pissed you off most about the movies the cars,girls,acting,the realism or the plain stupiedy of street racing? :idea:

I thought of this now, I didn't like either movie because they gave street racing a bad rep. Street racing is illegal and should only be done in tracks. LOL I think this is why we have Hondas with big mufflers around our communitys :roll: I also think thats why cops are on more alert for possible street racers with illegal parts :( . Well just a little something something that I thought of correct me in anyway if im wrong :) .

Shaggy
02-24-2005, 10:13 AM
Well it was alright, I really didn't mind the first one, but the second one seemed wierd. Just can't pin point it.. :)

dub-c
02-24-2005, 12:19 PM
im gonna go see #3, just cause i wanna see how " the scene " is lol.

black rocket
02-24-2005, 02:02 PM
Alright...just admit it!

You want your ride looking like them ;) Mmmmmm.

dRuNk-mEdIc
02-25-2005, 04:29 AM
I liked the R33 in the first one also the 240 was nice. I didnt like the supra just kinda threw me off with the paintjob and vynils :( . Yeah basically the one reason that I didnt like the first one was the hi-jacking of the big-rigs :/ . Kinda sketching if you ask me :/ . I just like racing in my opinon :) and clean cars that go vrrrrooom lol .

RotorHead
02-26-2005, 08:28 AM
They were cool at first, but now I can't seem to make myself watch them. They're kinda "Cheezy"

Shaggy
02-26-2005, 10:18 AM
I agree, but I will still watch them. I'm a squeal buff, of any good first movie.. ;)

dRuNk-mEdIc
02-27-2005, 02:27 AM
I put in the DVD once in awhile. Damn Vin Diesels RX7 was amazing. The vynils were ass loL :)

Canaduh
03-10-2005, 09:41 PM
The red rx7 is damn nice. :drools:

jt
10-25-2005, 05:17 PM
Hey guys names jacob and i just joined about 2 weeks ago or something and your site is cool i just wished there was more action but i still love this site...anyways my favorite car is the red RX7 that is one of the most badass cars i have ever seen.

hope to talk to u guys later

AusTexRex
10-27-2005, 04:54 PM
I hate how it turned a lot of retards into car fanatics over night. I once told a kid I drove an rx-7 and he told me he'll beat my ass in a race because he was going to get a "veil side".
I asked him if he meant from the "veil side" from Fast and the Furious and he said "ya, you still think you could beat me?"
I slapped him and informed him that veil side is the name of the body kit on an rx7.

Shaggy
11-04-2005, 01:42 AM
LOL, now that would have been funny to have heard.. :)