PDA

View Full Version : Cheap FC's?

fcwannabe
02-25-2005, 03:47 AM
I too am looking for a cheap FC!! More like in the $500-$1000 range. I'm looking for a GTU or GXL that runs decent and has a pretty decent body. I don't want anything with huge rusted dents or anything like that. All I need is a shell, an engine, lsd, manual tranny, and 5 lug hubs. I don't really care about the condition of the interior as I'll be gutting it anyway.

Basically I just want to race and/or drift this bad boy, then eventually swap a t2 engine in it. sooo... let me know!!

Oh yeah, it has to be somewhere in or near the socal area because I don't have time to go pick it up!! The farthest I'll drive is 12 hours from Orange County, CA.

Thanks.

dRuNk-mEdIc
02-25-2005, 04:53 AM
www.autotrader.com , www.cars.com , they got some decent prices, just go to powersearch.

johnten
09-24-2008, 04:54 AM
hey i have a 86 rx7 stick for sale. all it needs is to be smogged and thats it. the car has 245,000 miles on it but the last owner rebuilt the engine before selling it to me. i hardly used it. im in los angeles. i have some pics but they are old and i took them when i was painting the car, so the car looks ugly in the pics. i want $1,000 for it. let me know if your interested.

black rocket
09-24-2008, 05:20 AM
Seven Stock will be held in Irvine this weekend. You might get some good lead for sale there.