PDA

View Full Version : wtb: 2nd gen rx7

kanuk93gt
03-14-2005, 12:16 AM
hey guys, im looking into getting another car and im really wanting to get a 2nd gen rx7 with a manual tranny, I live in Springfield Tennessee but go to college in Martin Tennessee, so if anyone knows of a car that needs a good home in the west and middle tn area let me know
[email protected]
thanx
Dennis

black rocket
03-14-2005, 02:17 AM
Wish you luck and welcome!

kanuk93gt
03-14-2005, 03:12 AM
thanks, im starting to not like racing my probe, my tranny split yesterday

mikexxx
03-18-2005, 07:02 PM
i have a 94 probe gt, how did your trans split? anyways, i also have an rx 7 for sale, its an 86 second gen. body is in excellent shape hardly any dents, no rust. right now, the car just has minor electrical problems, and also the motors for the windows have to be wired up. the car also needs a paint job, it has a new fender which is black, and new doors on each side which are white but the original color of the car is blue. the car has 120,000 original miles on it, but only about 10-15,000 miles on a BRAND NEW MOTOR! this car rips, rear wheel drive 5 speed, new tires, new full exhaust w/ the cat, its got leather seats, power windows, a power sunroof. i need to sell asap! this car starts every time no problems, all it does is sits in my garage. email me at [email protected] and i will give you more info. i dont get on the comp a lot so it might take a couple days to reply if you email me, thanks mike

kanuk93gt
05-24-2005, 02:23 AM
ah forgot about this, im still looking for a 2nd gen turbo
Dennis