PDA

View Full Version : For Sale; 1993 3rd Gen Rx-7

Skooby
03-31-2005, 12:45 AM
I'm getting knee surgery and I won't be able to care for my Rx-7 anymore. It's on ebay for about one more day for what it's worth;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...4538441445&rd=1

It has 61,500 original miles. No rebuild done, no major aftermarket stuff either. Only aftermarket things are silicone hoses, Pioneer CD dolphin deck and a $600 alarm.

http://www.geocities.com/fd3s_rx7_1993/ <---more pictures if the site isn't down. Email me if you want pics. [email protected] or [email protected]

This car is in expectional shape. Nothing wrong with the motor, no oil leaks, no coolent leaks...no nothing!! Only 3 bad things; e-brake light will randomly go on, trip odometer resets whenever the car is turned off, and the glove compartment will randomly pop open. THAT'S IT!

The car was recently repainted due to clear fading off of the roof and side-view mirrors. No paperwork on that, was done by former owner. Total Owners to my knowledge; 3 including myself.

My asking price is 15,000 but I am willing to negotiate. I need to pay it off and I owe less than that. If you can give me right down to the penny of the loan pay off value we have a deal. I am willing to drive it a short distance (less than 500 miles) to meet you somewhere if it is before my surgery. Please call me if you're interested or need pics! Thanks for reading!

[email protected] [email protected] or call me (541)968-4014 Ask for Johanna I'm located Eugene, Oregon.

black rocket
03-31-2005, 06:49 AM
Well, '93 was a problem year for FD.

And you know and I know many of stereo system investments really doesn't count too much when it comes to return of investment.

No offense, but I wouldn't pay that much for it.

And again...I'm an FC freak :twisted:

Skooby
03-31-2005, 05:31 PM
well, the car already had the pioneer deck when I bought the car, and the $600 alarm was a gift.... so I wasn't the one who did the 'investments'

Yes, 93 where a problem year...but I think you'll agree that the 1st generation was more problematic than anything else.

yes, FCs truly kick ass. There's is this guy who owns an FC where i live, and the idiot put a 350 carburated engine or something like that....in other words, he made that FC useless......

Anyway, the car is still for sale!

black rocket
03-31-2005, 08:22 PM
Wish you luck, man! And this is not a sarcasm :)

Canaduh
04-05-2005, 06:02 AM
Gorgeous car, i think its already sold, but is that your old corolla on the street too? I want one of them as my winter car =D

Skooby
04-15-2005, 05:09 PM
Well, the car hasn't sold. New price at $13,000. Yes, that is my 86 in the backround. I'm very proud of it. Just got a new carbon fiber hood for it and a Zenki front end and I'm currently saving up for a silvertop 20V.
Ok, so enough about the 86.

*clears throat*

Ok, like I said, new rx-7 price is $13,000.

Call me with questions!!

Canaduh
04-18-2005, 07:33 PM
Have ou seen the video of the 86 with a 20b in it? Making around 700hp. Lol, thing is rediculously fast.
Anyways.. 13,000 is more resonable! Godo luck with the sale, perosnally im not looking at another car. But someone is!

Skooby
04-18-2005, 09:21 PM
Have ou seen the video of the 86 with a 20b in it? Making around 700hp. Lol, thing is rediculously fast.
Anyways.. 13,000 is more resonable! Godo luck with the sale, perosnally im not looking at another car. But someone is!

LOL, of course I have!! I dont' know if i'd do that to my 86....but it is a nice video. I lived in Japan for 10 months and at night outside my apartment all you heard was this screeching noise, and I thought to myself "Goddamn motorcycles making all this noise at 3:00 am" then in the morning I'd go out and see all these tires marks.....Not until I came back from the states did I find out was drifting was. LOL....conversation kind of veared off from the 20B 86, but yeah. Even though I'm not a drifter I always think 86 = drifting.

My LT Won
02-14-2006, 09:19 AM
cool to see another person from oregon. im looking for a fd but i think this mgiht be a little out of my price range. are you willing to flex anymore on the price?