PDA

View Full Version : PARTS PARTS PARTS, Scrapping 87' silver rx7,

rukuss0167
03-31-2005, 11:08 PM
Scrapping 1987' mazda rx-7 with 13b motor and 5spd tranny (dead clutch), silver exterior, red leather interior. Many new parts as listed below.

ALL PARTS FOR SALE. Im scrapping the car because it needs too many repairs and i'm not paying any more money to fix it, i'm wiling to sell all parts.

Highlights:
4 brand new spark plugs, been run in engine less than 2 minutes. will sell with all ignition wires and the 2 black boxes the wires attach to.

4 16inch 5 spoke rims in good condition. (plus tires below)
4 BRAND NEW fuzion ZRi tires, driven for less than 80km 205/45/16, no tread wear, excellent condition. (this wont go for less than 600$)

4 15inch rims with shitty old tires, rims are worn out but definetly still drivable, decent condition, will sell for cheap.

Have brand new, never installed rear brake pads, worth 70$ brand new.

Front left side lower balljoint, installed, used for less than 80km of driving.

2 guage clusters, both have over 220,000km on them

Center console with A/C switch and heat switches.

2 Center dash information consoles, the clock on both seems to fade out, I suspect it's the rest of the wiring in the car, not the consoles.

ALL switches around the steering wheel, this inculdes light swtiches, wipers etc, the turn signal switch works but it must be reset manually, dealer said it's missing a spring.

I got a brand NEW clutch master cylinder and a slave cylinder on the tranny, both have not been driven on, but are installed in the tranny.

I'm willing to sell all panels and trim on the car, hood and side panels seem to be in good condition, front bumper has scratches and might need minor consmetic work, rear hatch works well and the glass is in good condition, the front window glass has recently been replaced and is in fairly good condition, side windows are in good condition.

Passenger side seat belt is functional but is only in fair condition, it functions but it's got minor strands of material starting to wear off it, it's a dark red colour like the rest of the interior.

The interior of the car is all dark red leather, both front seats have big tears in them, the rear seat looks to be in good condition. rear seat belts have rarely ever been used.

Intake tube with a cone airfilter and all or most of the original air filter box, ill have to look into it if you want the original.

EVERYTHING MUST GO, THERE IS MORE PARTS, JUST ASK.

[email protected]
CANADA, ONTARIO, west MISSISSAUGA

If you live close by I will gladly deliver for free.

I'm willing to ship anywhere if you pay for shipping on most parts, im not gona rip the engine out, i dont know how, i dont have the tools, and i just dont have the time. If you come and see the car, and you wanna rip the engine out, go ahead, take the whole damn thing.

If you ask for pictures of parts, I will send them to you over e-mail. I have receits for many of the recently installed parts.