PDA

View Full Version : howdy from the great white VERY north

KasFinally
04-25-2005, 06:05 PM
Hey there, i am from canada..grande prairie alberta. a rx7 fan..never hjad one modded or anything but know some stuff. i got my new one being shoipped to me. I got it from Japan so its right hand drive. which i am excited about. I'll post pics soon, and more details.the guys is emailing me exacts today. i got the dyno sheet and the info from the auction

Very Large Turbo

3 Aftermarket gauges

Front Mount intercooler

Aftermarket CPU

Roll Cage

Full 3 inch Exhaust

Alloy Wheels

Adjustable Suspension

Aluminum Hood

LSD Rear end

Momo steering Wheel

Cold air Intake

Turbo Timer

CD Player

Tower Bar

Racing Seats

Heavy Duty Clutch

Body kit

13bt engin.

2 rotor

just over 375 wheel horse power. im pretty excited..any ways im here and not going anywere so nice to meet you all. Ill add pics on here hen i get off work.

KasFinally
04-25-2005, 06:06 PM
or go here to see them

http://www.bcrx7.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=10907

Canaduh
04-25-2005, 08:29 PM
Sounds like my setup, yet i have no after market gauges, they were stolen! I should be making 350 low boost, and ~400+ high boost. But when i take it to the dyno ill let you know.Anyways, Welcome, and im from even greater white cold north, (winterpeg) :P

Do you know what the turbo is called? And the aftermarket CPU? Anyways, welcome to the forums! Let us know more about the car.

Canaduh
04-25-2005, 08:30 PM
Sorry for another post. but thats a great looking car! =D Same color as mine. Although your turbo looks smaller then mine? Let me know what its's called! Im curious.