PDA

View Full Version : need upgrade advice

rx7bug
07-01-2005, 02:43 PM
looking for rx7 owners in the va are. i have just come across a 1993 , it is my project car and need to talk with people that have either paid for upgrades or done upgrades to their vehicles.
im getting the engine rebuilt and need to know what aftermarket parts are available as kits,turbos, intercooler, uxhaust, ind fuel manegment

2ROTORMOTOR
07-10-2005, 05:51 PM
lol, that is such a vague question. IF you have enough money, you can dump 50k in just upgrades.... Assuming you are on a budget, just tell me your hp goals and I can help you out some.

First of, if you realy want streetable power, I would get a standalone. Second fuel upgrade is always a requirement. Maybe some 1600 for secondaries, that will support up till 500 or 550 IIRC. Fuel pump is a must, and if I were you I would get cutom fuel rail so that you can add an lines, with FPR. That is a basic fuel setup, before we get to external pumps and what not. Turbo is based on your needs, and so is the different type of IC's.

rx7bug
07-11-2005, 05:32 PM
thanks for the help. my goal on this car is minor upgrades.
as for turbos i want a small upgrade from the stock twin turbos i have been told the t04 is a good option or td06.im not sure of the difference, i want to go to a single set up , as for the exhaust i already took care of it thanks for the help