PDA

View Full Version : Who did the logo for this website?

Jeremy
04-22-2004, 04:21 AM
The logo for this website is pimp. I mean, its sexy as hell. Who did it?

Shaggy
04-22-2004, 05:44 AM
Thanks,

I friend of mine...isn't it like professional. He is a sweet ass artist. Did it on paper first and then put itno photshop. He's a memeber here.. skyfinch .

RotorHead
04-30-2004, 07:05 PM
I must say, the banner is Amazing! Would you be interested in making me a few graphics skyfinch?

Shaggy
04-30-2004, 11:38 PM
It is an awesome job, but Rotor, Finchy disconnected his internet for a while and hasn't been online for a week or so. He is a talented artist and never got any jobs from it, so he whated to stop wasting his time with image creating and work on his book. He will be back on in a few weeks ,I hope, but not I'm not sure??

When he comes back on...I will let him know you are interested in him doing some work for you. ;)

Palumbo
05-04-2004, 04:22 AM
its awesome

would be nice if you could put a FB and FC in there as well

damnitsfrancis
05-06-2004, 06:42 AM
u kno where u can get a lot of money? drawing up designs for houses, i was talking with my aunt on some things that a designer is doing for her house, just the finishing touches like curtains and those things and my aunt pays the designer A LOT of money too, and its a pretty good job if u like to draw because u make custom designs on things