PDA

View Full Version : FS: Used 13B motor

EvoInside
10-01-2005, 11:44 PM
Hey guys im new on here. I have a mitsu and im pretty active on their forums but new to the Rx7 scene. someone owed me money and let me hold onto their 13B for collateral and I have never seen them since. This motor came from a running car ( I was there when they pulled it) It has been in storage for a year so im sure it needs some TLC. I need to get rid of this thing, im taking best offers. Like I said I dont know much about RX7s so if you have questions about the motor itsel

example " Does the motor have blah blah blah?"

Let me know how to check or what to look for and I will check the motor, post your email if you want pics.

Jack D. Maskell
04-02-2012, 01:39 AM
Hey guys im new on here. I have a mitsu and im pretty active on their forums but new to the Rx7 scene. someone owed me money and let me hold onto their 13B for collateral and I have never seen them since. This motor came from a running car ( I was there when they pulled it) It has been in storage for a year so im sure it needs some TLC. I need to get rid of this thing, im taking best offers. Like I said I dont know much about RX7s so if you have questions about the motor itsel

example " Does the motor have blah blah blah?"

Let me know how to check or what to look for and I will check the motor, post your email if you want pics.
Where are you located and can you send me pictures? [email protected]