PDA

View Full Version : FC3S na vs Base Rsx

DRFTFC3S
10-07-2005, 06:41 AM
haha on my way home, my friend pulls up next to me in his base rsx, and starts revving. so i gave him a headstart, and at about 3rd gear i pass him and get a car's length on him before slowing down. who said n/a 's are slow?! ahah all i have is ported and polished but i dont know what its putting out...but it was fun hit 100 on local.

black rocket
10-07-2005, 04:55 PM
Good kill....zoom zoom :)

jt
10-25-2005, 04:14 AM
Hell no non-turbos are slow i have an 88 gtu n/a and it rips nice... kill man.

DRFTFC3S
10-27-2005, 08:30 AM
dude haha its a 88 vs 05 car :D

blue_StrEak
01-17-2006, 09:25 PM
one night i was going home after work....and was jus after 11pm...i was cruisin' home on tha high way....and next thing i noticed was jus some headlights flyin' from behind me...at first i thought it was a cop so i didnt do anything as he flew by me...i seen that it was a prelude SH...so i caught up to him... we slowed down to about 60....then he down shifted before i did....as i down shifted into 3rd i noticed that he didnt get far in front of me....and as i pass him i was going about 90.... as i was a few car lengths in front of him i got off tha gas so we could do it again...but i think that he was a little embarrassed so he jus slowed down completely................ I WAS PUMPED UP CUS I BEAT HIM......LOL.....HONDAS R FOR GIRLS.......................... :D