PDA

View Full Version : Got myself a Quad Friday!!

Shaggy
04-29-2004, 06:58 AM
Fuckin sweet!!

4 Wheeler if you don't know what a Quad is :lol: Quad = 4 Wheeler

Polaris Preditor! Fast as hell, got it up to 78 mph Sunday.. ;)

If you don't have one...get one.....becasue they are fun. :D

2ROTORMOTOR
05-04-2004, 09:51 PM
wtf how much was that shit????? I used to have a banshee, but it wasnt that fast....

Shaggy
05-05-2004, 12:23 AM
What....does it go faster then your RX7...:lol:

2ROTORMOTOR
05-05-2004, 06:44 PM
wtf how much was that shit????? I used to have a banshee, but it wasnt that fast....

sorry I was blasted when I wrote that...... it was only faster until second gear... but it wasnt that fast... it felt quick but it really wasnt...

AusTexRex
05-05-2004, 09:51 PM

sorry I was blasted when I wrote that...... it was only faster until second gear... but it wasnt that fast... it felt quick but it really wasnt...
Kind of like taking a dump huh? Start reading motor trend and BAM 20 minutes later...

Shaggy
05-05-2004, 11:59 PM

Kind of like taking a dump huh? Start reading motor trend and BAM 20 minutes later...

Now Aus....are you sure your not blasted...why do I want to know how you take a crap???? :oops: Sick!!!

2ROTORMOTOR
05-06-2004, 04:47 AM

I know you were not sober when you wrote that.. cus wtf does that have to do with taking a shit... hmm guess im not the only one that posts high on the forums...

AusTexRex
05-06-2004, 05:07 AM
I know you were not sober when you wrote that.. cus wtf does that have to do with taking a shit... hmm guess im not the only one that posts high on the forums...
This is priviledged information. Just keeping you on your toes ladies

Shaggy
05-06-2004, 06:16 AM
This is priviledged information. Just keeping you on your toes ladies

Thank you sir thank you!!!

damnitsfrancis
05-06-2004, 06:26 AM
quads are those offroad things? i been on those before, my uncle owns 2 and he let me have some fun on his property, its fun as hell but scary because i almost flew off that thing a few times :p

Shaggy
05-06-2004, 06:39 AM
Careful francis....they are dangerous. And also stuffed animals holding guns toward your face is also dangerous..:lol:

damnitsfrancis
05-06-2004, 06:45 AM
Careful francis....they are dangerous. And also stuffed animals holding guns toward your face is also dangerous..:lol:

lol its my friends stuffed toy and his bb gun too, we did it for laughs one day while we were shooting random objects with our paintguns from the roof of his building. but that bb gun hurts like hell, he popped me in the knee and i had this big ass bump for a while growing out of it, LOL

as for the quad thing, hell yeah they are, after i almost flew off a few times my uncle told me they have a tendency to flip over with some higher jumps LOL

Shaggy
05-06-2004, 06:48 AM
They are fun....glad I got it..:D

AusTexRex
05-06-2004, 08:27 PM
This just goes to show you that doing things to "see how much it hurts" is always a bad idea

Shaggy
05-06-2004, 11:11 PM
This just goes to show you that doing things to "see how much it hurts" is always a bad idea

That is true...but the funny thing is...people still do it.. :lol:

2ROTORMOTOR
05-06-2004, 11:17 PM
why would you shoot each other with bb guns??? why dont you compare the pain to a real bullet, have your friend cap your other knee for you and tell us the outcome*... might find it an interesting experience...

*we will not be held responsible for any instructional comments mentioned on this board..