PDA

View Full Version : F.s. NEED 2 SELL 1973 Mazda Rx2 Coupe 13b 4-port.......

Russty
02-23-2006, 05:25 AM
Guys whats up its come the time for me to get rid of my little rotary engine car due to the fact that i have way to many projects here in my house..
like the title says

1973 Rx2 2dr
Green Ext- Black Int
13b 4-PORT stock refreshened motor, not even 10k miles on it (no port)
no leaks or drips starts on 1st turn.
45mm Sidedraft Webers
Racing Beat Alum Manifold
Alum double pulley
Holley Regulator/W guage
Holley Blue Pump
RB Header
2 muffler Exhaust System w/Electric Exhaust Cut-out (Super Turbo,Magnaflow)
New Radiator
New Gas Tank
New Oil Metering Pump
New Accel Cable
5" Phantom 0-10 Tachometer
Posi Rear
Upgrade Front Mazda 1st gen rx7 suspension and brakes
6 Puck sprung Cutch Disc
NIB: ACT Pressure Plate
Weld Draglite Polished Rims
15" x 3" in the front w/new skinnies in front
15" x 7-8" in the back
it currently has a late model 5spd on it which 1st gear is broken. Car will be sold with 3 spare 5spd late model trannys and 1 4spd rotary pick-up tranny.
The front windshield is cracked and there is little rust by rear window and small portion of hood. the car has no weather stripping around doors nor trunk.

the car has absouletly no rust on floors or rear trunk pan or quarters. THIS is not a BONDO BABY nor has this car been hit...complete bottom of car has been primered and undercoated.
spare parts include driver,pass doors,rear trunk lid,side rear pass windows,interior pieces,rear-end, AXLES and some other misc items (i will give you everything rotary i own in my yard).
the car was originally imported from puerto rico also, the interior is all there door panels,head liner, dash, guages, seats and rug.
the car was originally a AUTO car converted stick.
Some electrical has to be finished on the car such as rear lights,dash, and charging system.
i am asking $4,800 o.b.o or make me a resonable offer pics can be posted upon request.

you can reach me at 786-355-7353 my name is RUSTY
or email me at [email protected]

serious inquiries only lets talk some deals....have to many projects.

p.s. also will include an assortment of internal rotary engine parts such as plates,shafts,covers,alt,starters,emblems..
also a set of 2ndary Brigeport Plates w/4sp Rotary p/u tranny w/bellhousing.
i will post pics soon..the car runs smooth has no problems just have to many projects.

please get back guys anyoffers willing to be heard..i am located in MIA, FLA

tittle in hand....