PDA

View Full Version : Control arm Twisted, and another part broken (pics) PLZ HELP

fc.fanatic
03-11-2006, 01:52 AM
Wuddup, my names mike, im new here. i got 89 rx7 GTU n/a. I twisted my control arm in the front left, and broke a peice along with it. Here is a pic, if anyone knows where i can find new or used(good condition) peices to replace these, or how much they would probably go for, please post, or email me at [email protected]. I really appreciate your time reading this.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/daultamatex/DSC00071.jpg[/img]

black rocket
03-11-2006, 05:05 AM
I have one for sale...

TII
03-11-2006, 05:33 AM
OOPS

Kissed a curbe to hard im gessing?
I would look at picking one up from black rocket as one sold by an actual person tends to be in much better consition than ones you find at a wrecker.
But if that is not possible for you then a wrecker can be a good starting point. I have ALOT of parts cars at the shop, so if all else fails i have a bunch of them around as well.

fc.fanatic
03-12-2006, 03:11 AM
yea, was raining on my way home from school. turned into my neighborhood at the top of the hill, lost my traction and there you have it.

im pm'ed black rocket.

if all does fail, ill be contacting you TII. Thanks for ur time guys.

black rocket
03-12-2006, 09:19 AM
I did that once myself :cry: not with my FC, thugh.

Hope that's the only damage you have as properly functional suspension is one of the most important safety factor.