PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here and wanted say yo!

black rocket
05-06-2004, 03:08 AM
Here I am!

My name is Black Rocket and avatar is my baby.

Things I like: FC, myself and talk about rotary.

Things I don't like: Being flamed, being flamed and did I say being flamed. :lol:

Nice to be here.

P.S. rx7fourm.com, here's one of your condition, I'll pass on the other one :wink: .

2ROTORMOTOR
05-06-2004, 04:30 AM
Welcome, nice of you to join.. you shouldve writen this in the new members sticky thread....

damnitsfrancis
05-06-2004, 04:43 AM
hey, welcome

black rocket
05-06-2004, 05:07 AM
Welcome, nice of you to join.. you shouldve writen this in the new members sticky thread....

You know about these noobs don't know shit about new forum standards.

Sry :) .

AusTexRex
05-06-2004, 05:14 AM

You know about these noobs don't know shit about new forum standards.

Sry :) .
I'll be accepting your apology via paypal :D

2ROTORMOTOR
05-06-2004, 05:29 AM
I was almost about to lock this thread. It's just gunna add to the off-topicness that we have going on here.

Shaggy
05-06-2004, 05:56 AM
I know you want to use your power on locking it 2ROTOR, but you will be able to do that alot in the future..;)

Black, I was only kidding about signing up here and at my other site. You didn't have to but thanks for coming.. :D I hope you like it here. You will see me at your site alot to...;)

AusTexRex
05-06-2004, 08:23 PM
I was almost about to lock this thread. It's just gunna add to the off-topicness that we have going on here.
Off topic? This is the lounge seņor

2ROTORMOTOR
05-06-2004, 11:48 PM
Off topic? This is the lounge seņor

cant you see im wasn't seriouse cowboy??

BoostedRex
07-17-2004, 02:36 PM
Welcome to the boards.

But then again I just joined up here. I've been a member at rx7club.com for quite some time now as well as nopistons.com I can't believe that I never knew about this place! Well, since I'm new here I'll list my cars and what-not.

'87 TII - pretty nice mod list that is now for sale. :(
'93 VR Touring - now getting parted out
'90 GTUs - completely stock and is my wife's daily driver. She actually bought the car so she deserves the credit.

I also like to road race bikes. I've been doing that for about 5 years now. That and I eat, sleep, and breathe rotaries. Fortuneatly so does my wife!! :)

Zach