PDA

View Full Version : Black 1994 RX-7 For Sale

stephenrx7
03-30-2006, 12:25 AM
This baby has 68,000 miles on the clock and is mostly stock except for some standard reliability modifications. I am the third owner and I purchased this car about 5 years ago when it had 45,000 miles on it... it hasn't been driven much and it was my second vehicle. Since I have a kid on the way and lack of a garage space for her, she has to go, preferrably to someone who will take good care of her. Here are the details:

It's a grand touring model, so it comes standard with Bose Sound System, fog lights, A/C (works fine BTW), rear wind shield wiper, cruise control, beige leather seats, tan interior, glass moonroof, power steering, dual front airbags (since it's a 94), twin turbo, anti log brakes.

Engine: Last I checked (before purchasing) the compression checked out fine. It still pulls good, does not smoke, and idles fine. I had the oil pan gasket replaced by Tri-Point right after I bought the car, but there appears to be some oil seepage.
Turbos: There is a boost gauge on it and the boost pattern appears normal.
Body: The body an paint is in excellent shape, there are a couple of minor dings that can be removed with paintless dent removal. The front bumper has a couple of dimples from where the license plate holder was.
Transmission: Manual. 5th gear synchro is new, tranny rebuilt a year ago, new clutch.
Modifications: Downpipe (it still passes smog without any problems), new hi-flow cat, aluminum AST, silicone hoses, web ground kit, K/N filter, front strut tower bar, drilled and slotted Brembo front rotors.
Misc: The moonroof requires a little push to open sometimes, but otherwise works great. It closes fine and has no leaks.
The power antenna sticks. The back light LED in the stock stereo is out. The check engine light comes on every once in a while.

If you have any questions, give me a shout. My number is 310-463-5802 and my name is Stephen.

Here are some photos:

http://www.stephenchiang.com/RX7ForSale/index.htm

Stephen

black rocket
03-30-2006, 02:32 AM
Need to post your asking price.

kuydan
04-10-2006, 06:09 PM
thats a beautiful car, but the engine compartment is a little dirty...
its all good

mangnok
05-29-2009, 10:47 AM
i think i saw this car