PDA

View Full Version : Rx7 or Supra or S2k

S2korFd
06-16-2008, 04:22 PM
im looking to sellmy car and upgrade to somthing bad@ss i think all these cars have there own awsome fetures im stuck in the middle of which on i want..ive have looked up and read everything about the supras and the s2k i have test drove the s2k and supra i would reallylove to test drive a rx7 but where i livei have seen one in thecity..i just want some advice from allyou rx7 guys..whats the pros of the rx7 over the supra and s2k..what are the cons..what problems have you ran into with you fd..any advice would be awsome thanks guys
Joran

c3o5nnect
10-02-2008, 09:05 PM
I think reliability would be your main concern, from people I know with Fds they need a lot more care and attention. However the performance and rarity of the car make the extra work worth it, imo.

black rocket
10-03-2008, 07:27 AM
Having a bad ass car is great! Make sure it won't overwhelm yourself both in performance and high cost of maintenance.

I know few of my friends have seriously tricked out Supras.

But, IMO, you have to appreciate rotary engine in order to go with FD or any other RX cars.

Maintenance will be very costly if you send your FD out for "any" repair and hope the shalt it's not your seals... On the same note, when you warp them heads on your Supra expect to pay pretty penny for it, too.

Pros and Cons... can't compare apples and oranges, you know what I mean?

jdm13b87
08-10-2009, 02:27 AM
well said black rocket bout the apples and oranges you cant just cant:D