PDA

View Full Version : FUKIN DRUNK

2ROTORMOTOR
05-08-2004, 01:50 AM
Alright people this is a personal experience that happend to me yesterday... I went to the races/hangouts yesterday with my boys and we chilled in every place around miami, bird&87, la carreta, taco bell, and starbucks... everything was cool untill we got to la carreta, where everyone was chillin but then I guess some cars were gunna run it... it was the 240 from SLI vrs a red 350 with red rims... so we got on the palmetto for them to line up and race but I dunno wat happend and the went to the miller exit ramp, and so did we.... the light was red so we were stopped on the rammp.. so me and my boy are chillin listening to music when all of a sudden Bam!!!!! a motherfuker in a astro van fukin rear ends me.... im like wtf so I try to get out by my door is all fuked up... finally I force that shit open and go to where the driver was and fukin unloaded on his ass. I was so fukin close to splitting the guy that my boys had to hold me back.. so after I cooled down a bit the guy put his car in reverse, I thought he was gunna move the car to the side of the road..but that nigga just guns it reverse and when he saw a car comming in back of him he gunned it forward...
swerved around the cars and dipped... my other boy quickly got in his car and chased him ( his car was hit too but only had bumber damage). So my boy calls us when hes chasing him and hes like "yo this nigga pulled a fukin gun at me" quickly this shit is getting outta hand so he called the cops and they were there quickly.... finally like 3 hours later they brought the guy back in hand cuffs and they towed his car back to the accident.. when he got there he was passed out in the back of his car, clearly he was fukin drunk of his ass you could even smell that shit... the worst part though was that I took the car without permition and on top of that my liscence was suspended..... good thing my boy covered for me and said he was driving... anyways the point is that when you think shit can't happen to you, it will most likely happen. Its only a matter of time.... Sorry for the book but I just wanted to let you people know that shit like this does happen and to be careful.. as for me.. I shoulda taken the first time I got pulled over for driving with a suspended liscence as a sign cus this happend within 2 weeks of eachother...

Martin

Shaggy
05-08-2004, 04:10 AM
Dman Martin..thts sucks. You ok?? Is your car totaled??

2ROTORMOTOR
05-08-2004, 04:26 AM
yea man... wish I wouldve taken a picture of the car, at the yard but, I just got some neck pain....

Shaggy
05-08-2004, 05:29 AM
Is it totaled?? You got insurence....does the other dude that hit you got any??

mar3
05-08-2004, 06:52 AM
In Texas, the insurance thing is a real concern, too...sorry to hear your pains...you already know the moral of the story, so this old man ain't gonna bother repeating it to you...how about a 1stgen for the next rexie? 8)

2ROTORMOTOR
05-08-2004, 09:07 AM
actualy it was the grand am .... but yea he had insurance even though the car wasnt under his name..... now the mission is renting a car..and going through with this the right way...Me and my 7 boys are gunna sue the fuk outta the company, or the owner of the vehicle and his insurance company.... the guy had like 3 bottles heineken in the car with him... damn I wish I wouldve gone to jail with him...

AusTexRex
05-08-2004, 06:42 PM
Thats really fucked up man. Glad they caught him, glad you're ok. Get me his name, I know 13 inmates in Huntsville and 3 guards (A guy I work with was a guard there and I've met a lot of em). I'll be sure he gets treated the right way.