PDA

View Full Version : Selling my baby

2ROTORMOTOR
05-08-2004, 02:51 PM
Ok people here goes... Its a 1988 red vert, it currently has no motor but it does have a tranny, it has good seats not from a 7, new tires that cost me $400 I have receipts.. the only thing this car needs is a motor.. the wiring harness is intact... the dash is not on right now, cus I was gunna paint it and shit but I have all the bolts in a bag. IT has an exhaust on it. umm I cant think of anything else right now... but I have to get rid of it as my project is no longer gunna be underway.. It has the s5 front cover on but it has the s4 bumber, the s4 bumper is cracked as it was in a small crash before I bought the car.. I do have the s5 bumber I just never put it on..youll get a bunch of parts mostly from this car and from a s5.. If you buy a short block, you have all the parts to complete the longblock.. I need to get rid of it or imma give it up as a tax write-off.. I'm asking like $800 OBO Im open to offers so please dont be afraid to ask..

AusTexRex
05-08-2004, 05:55 PM
What kind of exhaust, and how much for the s5 bumper. I might be willing to buy a fair amount of parts from it and you can give the rest away after that

fc velocity
05-12-2004, 01:35 AM
i have a 90 engine in my yard if you do not want 2 sell the car you can have the engine for $200 it runs strong and has 120,000 on it

2ROTORMOTOR
05-12-2004, 07:12 AM
Naw thanks man I dont think imma sell this away...