PDA

View Full Version : SATS

damnitsfrancis
05-14-2004, 04:21 AM
FUCK THE SATS!!!! I ONLY GOT A 1010!!!! im so pissed :( i was aiming for at least a 1200

there shoudnt be the SATS none of my classes prep me for that shit too so i had to fit in SAT study between all my regular class study plus regents study too. ITS JUST TOO MUCH ALL AT ONCE damnit DIE DIE SAT! lol

minclo
05-14-2004, 05:32 AM
SATs don't mean shit. I got a 1240 and still had my choice of schools. I got a 1400+ on two practice SATs and a 32 on my ACT, i think that proves how much standardized testing blows

damnitsfrancis
05-14-2004, 05:35 AM
yeah but my grades are also like shit only around 80's or so some classes that i struggle in are like mid 70's. not only that i had a lot of health related problems in the start of the year, i basically missed out on 2 quarters of classes and i was really set back and my grades dropped to failing and almost failing which totally fucked up my GPA now since finals are commin up n all of that and i missed all the topics for about half a year i have to really make those up now. i think i need a high SAT score now because all my grades are just too fucked up. =\

2ROTORMOTOR
05-14-2004, 07:52 AM
atleast you dont have to worry about the fcats over there... here in florida bush fukin approved the dumbest fukin type of test ever created.... its a test that they give you ever since first grade that tests your grade level. ITs bad enough that the whole teacher's curriculum is based on getting students ready for the test, but these people keep failing... and the fukin black people that skip about 99% of the school days complain to their parents cus they cant pass it. Now they got the Niggers Against All Caucasian People or NAACP in it trying to sue the government for not allowing the black people to graduate in time, saying that the test is too hard... I find that so wrong, especially since I used to skip school everyday and for some reason made it to take the test and I passed the first time with fukin good ass scores. Ok people check this out, they first give you the test in 10th grade its a tenth grade level test so it includes algebra and geometry the most basic and fundamental math courses, then they have some reading and writing... ok in tenth grade you get 2 tries to pass the test, in 11 3 times and in 12 5 tries.. thats 3 years counting 10th grade to pass the exam... if you need more time than that then you got seriouse problems....

didnt mean to be prejudice against any black people here...

damnitsfrancis
05-15-2004, 03:04 AM
thats like the regents exam i have, every year for the subject i take its the same thing.