PDA

View Full Version : RX7 club is pissing me off

2ROTORMOTOR
05-17-2004, 07:12 AM
http://www.rx7club.com//showthread.php?s=&postid=3041484#post3041484

Thats the link to the thread about how the drunk guy hit me and shit... Look at how they talk shit.. I cant stand most of the people on the club, I only get along with the people from around here... I wish I could meet some of the that talk shit people in person..

Shaggy
05-17-2004, 07:47 AM
Crazy..just crazy... :)

Hollywood
05-17-2004, 04:41 PM
they are a bunch of haters

RotorHead
05-26-2004, 03:32 AM
RX7club and NoPistons can both kiss my ass. I had the same experience with nopistons too. Fuckin assholes!

DongeR
05-30-2004, 06:23 PM
What that drunk guy did was wrong and what you did was also wrong, two wrongs don't make a right. Just be glad everyone is safe.

Shaggy
05-30-2004, 06:43 PM
Well DongeR.....yes they were both wrong....but in the court system, who gets more punishment for their crime, suspended licence or DUI?

Yes 2ROTOR shouldn't have been driving...but that dude would've hit someone...! God I hate drunk drivers!!!

DongeR
05-30-2004, 07:14 PM
The unethical thing I understand from both parties is that the drunk guy would already be severely punished from being drunk, Hit and Run, and having a gun.

The offended wants to take the owner of the vehicle to court, even though the offended should have not been driving initial. The offended wouldn’t be going after the person who got hit but a friend is willing to lie and take the owner of the van to court, so this is fraud. The owner of the van can be found negligent of ownership and probably pay for the damage caused to the other car.

The offended unethically lied to the police and wants to take the owner, not the drunk driver, to court. He lied because he was afraid to be carried away to jail for having an suspended license. His friend knew he had a suspended license and lied to the police. Both are accomplishes.

If I were his parents, I would see my child as stealing the car, disobeying the law, having someone else drive my car without my permission and getting it damaged. If you were my child, you’d never have a car in my house again.

Will you lie to your parents and tell them your friend was hit as per-say the police report or tell them you were in the driver’s seat and got hit at the time? If your parents knew you were hit and not your friend and they did not say a word, they would also be considered accomplishes if they agreed know you were the driver initially.

So what is the ethical thing to do?

Take him to court and lie?
Lie to your parents?
Get him for all the owner and driver is worth because fraud is no big deal?

The main issue from what I sense is that you feel obligated to receive compensation for your unfair treatment. If your parents were supportive, they’d be glad you are safe and the car gets repaired.

2ROTORMOTOR
05-31-2004, 04:31 AM
IF they wouldve said it this way, then I wouldnt of gotten pissed... But like I said, I told my parents what I did and it was towards their benefit... I didnt give a fuck if I went to jail as I been there before.... I understand what you are trying to say, which is why Im no longer gunna sue him, but I am gunna go to court and request that he pay for deductables and rental............ other than that im str8... but since this whole thing has been taken careoff and we even bought a new car, im closing this thread...there is no need to beat on a dead subject....