Rx7 Forum and Owners Club

Rx7 Forum and Owners Club (http://www.rx7forums.com/forum/index.php)
-   How-To's (http://www.rx7forums.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   removing vac lines and tt setup at the same time (http://www.rx7forums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=444)

Psycho_Dad 04-08-2005 10:20 PM

removing vac lines and tt setup at the same time

ok guys i got this lil cav diagram, and all the salenoid valves and stuff are listed... im going to be running a microtech ecu or somthing.... before i replace em all with silicone, i was just wondering how many of these lil valves would be needed for a single turbo setup
er would i need the solenoid valves for....

preassure regulator
secondary b****((the picture is cut off, cant read all of it)
secondary air s*****
egr
turbo control
charge control
double throttle
charge relief
wastegate control
turbo precontrol
purge control

im sure someone here whos a pro would be able to answer this, and it would be appreciated before i waste this silicont hose

thanks guys

Psycho_Dad :)

Psycho_Dad 04-08-2005 10:26 PM

sorry guys posted in the wrong place i was in a rush can someone please move it to tech for me?

cheers

Psycho_Dad

black rocket 04-08-2005 10:54 PM

Basically, you want to remove ACV and all of them valves and lines and lines and lines (sry carried away), right? You'll want to keep pressure regulator.

Psycho_Dad 04-09-2005 03:13 AM

lol so ditch everything apart form the preassure regulator? seriouslly is 70% of those lines not needed to have a reliable single turbo 13brew?

if this is correct then COOL

when it comes to engines, or any mechanical device, i allways have to refer back to "keep it simple stupid"

Thanks dude,

any other words of wisdom? i have read the stuff on replacing vac lines on 13b rew's

Psycho_Dad

black rocket 04-09-2005 05:26 PM

I'm in the process of removing them rats nest myself...

Where are you gonna get hoses from? I got referred to Hose Techinique for its excellent products.

I bought my hoses from them. It withstands 500degrees compared to 300 degrees tolerance of most other silicone hoses and that just makes me little more comfortable.

Psycho_Dad 04-09-2005 10:23 PM

uhh im using HTS silicone hose, supposedly 500 degrees farinsumthing(my spelling sucks)
if i post you a jpg of a hosing dieagram wanna remove what your removing? are you running a single turbo setup too?
if so what sorta torbo are you using black?

cheers
Psycho_Dad

black rocket 04-10-2005 01:49 AM

T04R..

Yeah...email me the diagram and it'll be great!

Psycho_Dad 04-10-2005 02:51 AM

dude that email would soo be at your doorstep if i could loc you email addy?? lil bit a help here, pm me it if you wanna play it 007 styles

you know secret squirrel?

*end of transmission*

cheers
Pscyho_Dad

Canaduh 04-11-2005 04:45 PM

Are you going to go single turbo psycho_dad?

Psycho_Dad 04-12-2005 04:59 AM

damn skippy im going single turbo! im kinda a enemy of the seq setup, twice the turbos, 4 times the complexity, twice the chance of stuffing somthing up

keeping in mind that i got the engine without the 2 turbos, and the car needs a completely custom manifold made anyway since its not setup for a 13b turbo(chevron/lotus 7 replica)

on that note can rotaries run antilag?

i hope so

cheers
Psycho_Dad

ps: custom made 500hp t04e turbo is costing me about USD$550, brand spanking, sound right?