Rx7 Forum and Owners Club

Rx7 Forum and Owners Club (http://www.rx7forums.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.rx7forums.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   New Members!!!! (http://www.rx7forums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7)

Timmy 09-15-2008 11:26 AM

My name is tim
and i drive a ford laser atm, but saving up for a S4 turbo, hopefully will have one in a few months

p.s
man that supra is awesome!
one of my mates have a white one. but yours deffinatly eats all over it

black rocket 09-15-2008 06:23 PM

Hope you'll find a good one!

SteveZ 02-17-2009 02:29 AM

I'm steve here, from regina, saskatchewan, canada. I've owned a few rx7's before( 1 sa, 4fb's, and so far, 1 fc) The fc I got currently is an 86 GX, with an s5 turbo engine/trans swap, just installed my 255 walbro today, and will try to get my FMIC mounted sometime in the next couple weeks. Pics will come, as soon as I have some. But for a $1k cnd for a running/driving car, I'm not complaining.

Shaggy 02-23-2009 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveZ (Post 6043)
I'm steve here, from regina, saskatchewan, canada. I've owned a few rx7's before( 1 sa, 4fb's, and so far, 1 fc) The fc I got currently is an 86 GX, with an s5 turbo engine/trans swap, just installed my 255 walbro today, and will try to get my FMIC mounted sometime in the next couple weeks. Pics will come, as soon as I have some. But for a $1k cnd for a running/driving car, I'm not complaining.

Well lets see this bad boy of yours :)

black rocket 03-18-2009 04:46 PM

Welcome and enjoy!

ruddyrid 05-29-2009 06:32 PM

:P well my name is Rodolfo but everyone call me Rudy. been into FC's since i first laid eyes on Initial D mangas. I currently own a 87 base model, hoping to keep it NA for a while and go with a carb set-up and what now, while still trying to become competitive in drifting... maybe i should go 3-rotor. Anyways, yup that's what I'm into, NA performance and drifting, WSIR Balcony(FTW).

Shaggy 05-29-2009 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruddyrid (Post 6170)
:P well my name is Rodolfo but everyone call me Rudy. been into FC's since i first laid eyes on Initial D mangas. I currently own a 87 base model, hoping to keep it NA for a while and go with a carb set-up and what now, while still trying to become competitive in drifting... maybe i should go 3-rotor. Anyways, yup that's what I'm into, NA performance and drifting, WSIR Balcony(FTW).

Welcome the board. Now get an avatar up and keep posting ;)

RX7_long 06-19-2009 04:05 AM

hi all, I am very happy to enter this forum.

turboII4life 06-24-2009 07:50 PM

I now own a 1987 turboII.

As of now bone stock and super clean.

Many projects and pics/video to come!!

thepyrofish 07-03-2009 03:22 PM

Hey there! I'm Sean and I live in southern Alberta. Don't own an RX7 yet but I'm looking at one again so I'm reading my ass off.
The car I'm hoping to get is a turbo FC, an 86 i believe. 50 000kms (a little over 30 000 miles) on rebuilt engine, nearly new suspension, exhaust isn't stock but I can't recall at the moment what exactly was done. Has an SAFC2. Some other stuff maybe. I'd have to look it up.

She's real purty though, and I'm thinking will be a bit more fun than my little S10. My last sports car was a modded 94 Eagle Talon TSi so I'm no stranger to cars that need a little more care than the average.

I love cars that have their own little cult/community so I'm very excited for my first rotary ;)