Rx7 Forum and Owners Club

Rx7 Forum and Owners Club (http://www.rx7forums.com/forum/index.php)
-   Site Comments, suggestions, and questions. (http://www.rx7forums.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Rotary Shack and other criminals (http://www.rx7forums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2483)

TENAZ 03-16-2012 12:38 PM

Rotary Shack and other criminals

Quote:

Originally Posted by 680rwhp12a (Post 9276)
if everybody knew my company, as you say"scams everybody" then why am i still in business? why is the shop full? why do i ship orders every day? can you clear this up for everybody? Why do members of the rx7 club continue to buy parts from me? Today I sent parts to Texas, Florida, North Carolina, Germany, Canada, New York and Australia to name just a few... if i was a "scammer" why would i bother sending anything? something does not make sense here buddy, you gotta admit it!

p.s. rx7roller posted one time in this thread and has not replied since. where did he go? back to his sheltered refuge , that's where! the way he dictates reminds me of Castro in many ways

Why you avoid to make the payments you agree to..?
Why you scammed people..? It doesn't mean you scammed to everyone
It doesn't work that way,You see you haven't learn yet.
Why you operate your business when you want ..?
The moderator doesn't need to respond to your answer because he came here as a neutral party and then tell the rotary community how your conduct your business Thats all.

TENAZ 03-16-2012 12:47 PM

Rotary Shack and other criminals

Quote:

Originally Posted by 680rwhp12a (Post 9277)
uhh, i think there is alot missing here in this cut and paste buddy.. another one of your retarded riddles than nobody will understand.. ever!!

I'm not your buddy Mr Scammer if people from here need to register in the RX7 club to be able to read those comments or if not to register in and then they can ask the administrator or any moderator why you were banned they will validate my posting
Is that simple no riddle is the TRUE ... No more lies ...!

BoostedFC 05-29-2012 10:41 PM

Well I have not been in here for some time & now I see this. Being a member of RX7club, Nopistons.com, Rotarycarclub.com & here I will say that I have heard many things about RS, both bad & good. Keep things respectful or bans will happen, make sure when either side makes a post to be specific & accurate. Name calling & unrelated bullshit will be deleted & if it continues say good bye. For those involved I don't need to contact any of the mods on any other forum, I'm aware of the complaints. This forum isn't what it used to be & is pretty much slow, so just state your case & be adults about it. When situations like this happen it should be brought forward so others know & make their decisions on their own.

Thank you

Crocci 01-14-2018 09:59 PM

Great topic

AltonMorgan 07-31-2019 03:23 PM

Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here.