View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 05:43 AM   #1
HeyImJohn

Exclamation New to rotary help appreciated!
Ok, so I went to an auction two weeks ago and just went for fun and before the end of the auction I saw a sexy Japanese automobile... I started bidding on it and ended up winning a 89 rx7 gxl 5 speed for $650, the car had Rims already on it, hids, new springs I believe, ac works &heat however the interior was all screwed up like someone ransacked the car but most of the interior was still in the car which I put back. anyway, it's an FC and it's got 156k miles and it runs good,to cut to the chase, I was thinking of making it a turbo, can I buy a turbo kit or do I have to swap a turbo2 engine? All I can find is ppl doing swaps, But other then that, headlight motors are apparently burned and the rightside mirror is broken off, and the sunroof cable is broken I think, so I just ordered the motors and mirrors, body work is done after I order my bodykit it's going to paint then I was planning on buying an apexi n1 dual exhaust and pacesetter headers rite now all it's got besides stock is an air breather and big k&n air filter, any answers on my turbo question or advice how I can make more power on this n/a car is appreciated. Now I have to look for replacement racing seats since the stock ones have been sliced up -.-

Last edited by HeyImJohn; 08-11-2010 at 05:47 AM.
HeyImJohn is offline   Reply With Quote