Thread: New Members!!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2004, 09:19 PM   #40
2ROTORMOTOR
Full Access Member

Send a message via AIM to 2ROTORMOTOR Send a message via MSN to 2ROTORMOTOR
Originally Posted by AusTexRex
550 primary 720 secondary injectors, toned down to stock duty cycle. basically everything is restored stock equipment with a little special modifications like removing the secondary throttle plates and fast idle cam from the throttle body. and switching out all pinch clamps to screw clamps (big different in intake and boosting when your car is 17 years old) and a lot of maintenance work as is. I'm waiting on the s5 turbo to come in and then it goes on, and then all I need is the computer. After that.. 300 will take a week, and after that it just depends on how much money I have really.
The past few months have just been getting a stable base to build off of, and reconditioning everything.
How did you get them to run stock duty cycle ??? low or high imp.?? Its gunna take more than injectors and s5 turbo to get you in the 300hp range. Trust me with small street port, front mount, boosting 8psi on a
62-1 turbo I got 297 it took me 10 psi to make 318 hp. 10psi on a 62-1 turbo is like 20 on a s5 turbo. but foget about gettin close to 300 on the stock intercooler.. your first run might be like 250 and then 230 and it keeps going down.