View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 02:40 AM   #7
Junior Mod
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: rochester mn
Age: 32
Posts: 33
Originally Posted by black rocket View Post
Simplest way I know is to go to places like Kragens or Autozone and get LED "bulbs" and put right where existing socket!
an autozone or o'reilys will have direct replacement LED bulbs that are DOT approved and will just plug right in to replace the standard incandescent bulbs used. they usually range from about $5 to $20 depending on what bulb its replacing
Sonik11 is offline   Reply With Quote